While we all adapt to these new ways of living and being, we will continue to create the products that help keep skin healthy and intend to stay mindful of what content we share on our numerous communications channels, in order to keep a safe and comfortable environment for our followers. As our top priority is to protect the wellness and wellbeing of our consumers, employees and communities around the world, we are taking the following measures:
- Expanded policy allowing all employees in medium- to high-risk areas who can perform their duties from home to work remotely.
- Committed to protecting those employees whose continued physical presence at work is necessary to advancing our science by increasing our daily cleaning routines and equipment and our supply of sanitizer.
- Diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Providing paid time off to enable employees who need additional time whether it be for sickness or for caregiving.
- Providing resources to help employees modify how they work and to enable them to stay healthy both physically and emotionally.
Supporting the Hands that Heal
There are no words to express our gratitude for front-line workers who are helping the people who have been impacted by COVID-19; they are the true heroes.
To support the people who are helping today, we are partnering with the American Nurses Foundation to provide financial assistance to hospitals across the country. #HealingHands
We're always here for you. Whether it’s skin health suggestions or heartwarming stories, there are many ways to reach us. If you have a question related to one of our products, or want to get in touch, please feel free to call us at (852) 2736-3885 during office hour.
We thank you for loving and trusting our AVEENO® products and brand as much as we love you and our communities.
AVEENO® Product Benefits
- Adult Washes:
- Gently cleanses while removing dirt, oil and bacteria
- Formulas with soothing oat are gentle to skin
- Leaves skin clean, smooth and soft
- Adult Lotions:
- Provide intense moisturization to improve the health of dry skin
- Soothes, hydrates and moisturizes
- Eczema-prone & Sensitive Skin:
- Skin Relief – Made with triple oat complex and rich emollients to soothe itchy, extra dry skin
- Dermexa – Made with colloidal oatmeal and ceramides and is clinically shown to soothe eczema-prone skin and relieve dry, itchy irritated skin.
- AVEENO® Baby Product Benefits:
- Formulated with natural ingredients like oat extract to cleanse, moisturize and soothe baby’s delicate skin
- Baby washes are a gentle way to wash away dirt
- Baby washes are hypoallergenic for delicate baby skin
- Baby lotions moisturize skin after frequent washing
- Baby lotions are gentle, hypoallergenic, paraben-free and phthalate-free for baby’s sensitive skin
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Response to COVID-19
At Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, we are committed to helping individuals and communities around the world manage the unprecedented impacts of COVID-19. Our teams are actively working to maintain production of priority consumer health products, including AVEENO® brand products.
As COVID-19 strains healthcare resources globally, it is more important than ever to help people stay healthy and out of a stressed healthcare system. Our products are in high demand as consumers focus on skin health and personal hygiene. We are prioritizing the continued production of these products to maintain supply, all while ensuring the highest level of quality and safety.